With a spacious bedroom and a private patio looking out across the valley, Eyrie Cottage is the perfect space for a couple or small family.
Eyrie Cottage is located just up the hill from Eyrie House, which makes it great for group booking options, while remaining a comfortably private space.
The spacious main bedroom, with king-sized bed, leads out onto the patio, with an upstairs loft providing two single beds for the kids at an additional cost.
The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, featuring a large bath.
A private outdoor shower provides an invigorating experience in summer and in winter.
A small kitchenette with a fridge, kettle and toaster, allows for the privacy of morning tea and coffee.
We supply all bathroom amenities, tea, filter coffee, sugar and complimentary Porcupine Hills organic olive oil.
- October 2016 - April 2017: R1100 per weekend night (Friday-Sunday) / R1000 per week night (Monday-Thursday)
- Easter Weekend 2017: R1200 per night
- May - September 2017: R1200 per weekend night (Friday-Sunday) / R1100 per week night (Monday-Thursday)
- October 2017 - April 2018: R1350 per weekend night (Friday-Sunday) / R1200 per week night (Monday-Thursday)
- Christmas/ New Year (15 December 2017 - 7 January 2018): R1500 per night.
Please note no single nights over weekends.
Minimum of 3 nights over Christmas, New Year, Easter and Long-Weekends.
50% deposit required to confirm booking.
Cancellation within 21 days of date of arrival: 50% of deposit.
Cancellation within 7 days of date of arrival: full deposit.
For any queries please contact email@example.com